FRANK GALLAGHER - BROKER
Born and raised in Elko, Nevada.
- Graduated from Elko High School
- Graduated University of Nevada-Reno with Bachelor of Science Degree
- Fifth Generation Nevada
- 1980 Joined Preston Q. Hale & Associates Commercial Real Estate Services as a Sales Associate
- 1985 Became a Partner in the firm changing the name to Hale Day Gallagher Co.
- 2005 Formed NAI Gallagher Commercial Real Estate Services
- 2007 Merged NAI Gallagher Commercial Real Estate Services to form Commercial Partners of Nevada
- 2018 Resigned from Commercial Partners of Nevada and formed Gallagher Commercial Properties to focus on specific needs of select clients.
- Consummated over 350 sales and lease transactions
- Developing partner of 100 West Liberty Office Building in Reno, Nevada. A 250,000 square foot Class A office building
- Developing partner of the South Fork Commerce Center in Elko, Nevada. A 40,000 square foot office/industrial development.
- Developing Partner of the Meridian Gold building in Reno, NV. A 37,000 sq. ft. Class A office building.
- 38 Years of experience specializing in office, industrial and investment sales as well as property development throughout Northern Nevada.
Past Chairman of the Board of NAI Global
- Member - Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Member - National, State & Local Association of Realtors
- Member - Reno/Sparks Chamber of Commerce
- Member - Nevada State BAR Disciplinary Board
- Trustee of Saint Mary's Health Network / Prime Healthcare
- Trustee Emeritus of the University of Nevada - Reno Foundation
- Past Chairman of the Board of Saint Mary's Health Network Foundation
- Past Trustee of the Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN)
- Past President of the Nevada Museum of Art
- Past President of the Prospectors Club, Reno, Nevada